Wednesday, April 24, 2013

REVIEW: WET N WILD MEGALAST LIPSTICK

Good day everyone! 

I'm back with another review of my favorite MATTE lipstick called WET N WILD! So far I have 13 shades now in my hand but I think they have 20 shades in total. I got this from Suzanne's Emporium and Silvertoes Garcia Ecart shop on facebook. So let's get on to the review!




so as you can see I have 3 shades that I haven't yet opened.


sorry my camera didn't catch the color. lol.
L-R: Smokin Hot Pink , Dollhouse Pink, Pinkerbell, Just Peachy


L-R: 24 Carrot gold, Think Pink, Pink Sugar, Bare it all



L-R: Raivin Raisin(916D) , Dollhouse Pink, Mauve Outta Here (907C)



L-R: Sandstorm (913C), Spiked with rum (915B), Vamp it up (919B)



Example packaging that is sealed.



L-R: Smokin Hot Pink, Just Peachy, Pinkerbell, 24 Carrot Gold, Think Pink, Pink Sugar, Bare it all, Raivin Raisin, Mauve Outta here, Dollhouse Pink, Sandstorm, Spike with Rum, Vamp it Up.


Swatches:

Up-Down: Think Pink, Tinkerbell, Smokin Hot Pink, Dollhouse Pink, Mauve Outta Here

sorry for the low quality of the swatches.


2nd layer L-R: Bare it all, Pink Sugar, Just Peachy, Spiked with Rum, Sandstorm


3rd layer L-R: 24 Carrot Gold, Raivin Raisin, Vamp it Up


My thoughts:

Since it's matte it lasted for 3-4 hours. w/o eating or drinking but 1-2 hours if you eat. It's creamy and easy to glide and matte finish. I really like this lipsticks line from wet n wild because I love matte lipsticks and it's cheap. It costs around 250php but 180-200 php if it's on sale (online shops). But in mall, it costs around 299php which is quiet expensive for a cheap finder like me. It's very pigmented. It doesn't have any smell and the packaging is good. It has shade name under the lipstick. Therefore, I don't have any complain with this product. Definitely a great buy!

Btw, I'm planning to complete this shades by buying the other 7 shades.

That's all for my review.  Tell me guys what you think of this product by commenting down below and don't forget to subscribe! Thank You!

Stay Pretty & have a great day ahead! :)





5 comments:

  1. May fake bng wet n wild lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merun na....yung code iba...madaling maidentify...minsan benta nila 50php..minsan nmn nandaraya cla...tinataas nila yung price..

      Delete
  2. I bought one wet and wild lipstick from my friend and once I opened to use it, its smell isnt good but You said that it doesn't have any smell. Is that fake or not? What do you think? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have mine delivered right now .. and its smell funky ....
    ahhh i think its fake ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may amoy xa pgnahaluan ng kunting laway..pero wla talagang amoy yun...di rin mabangu....yung fake na naencounter ko is iba yung code..halata talaga na fake...nakakainis kasi mura lng yung wet n wild lippies pero may namemeke parin:(

      Delete