Saturday, March 16, 2013

SOPHIE PARIS J'DORE LIPSTICK - Velvet Nude

Sorry for this late post. Haha.

My friend, Arlyn texted me to say that she wants to go with me in trinoma for some reasons. She have class that day so we decided to meet around FEU Morayta 'cause she's studying there. Then, I said that I want to drop by at ST. Thomas Square to buy the two shades of Sophie paris which is Summer pink & Ice pink BUT sadly, it's out of stock. So I end up buying VELVET Nude !



other stuffs they're selling.. 

testers

brochure






Very CUTE Packaging right? :)

Sophie Paris J'adore Lipstick in Velvet Nude



HAND SWATCH:
(Compared with WET N WILD - Bare It All)
Left: Wet n Wild Bare It All
Right: Sophie Velvet Nude


As you can see, both shades mostly look alike but the difference is  Wet n Wild Bare It All  is Matte and the Sophie Velvet Nude is semi matte.




                                                                       Indoor Shot
(Pardon my natural eyebrows -_-)


See how it looks natural on the lips? :)
Great for everyday use right?

PROS:

  • Very Affordable - Php 79.00
  • Glides easily
  • Pigmented
  • Comes in many shades
  • Longevity (for me) 3 hours max. w/o eating (lol!:)
  • Stained on my lips after two swipes of tissue.

CONS:

  • Has a sweet smell which I don't like.
  • Hard to find if you don't know any sophie direct sellers.

So far, I'm rating this lipstick for 9/10 because It's not too creamy so it's really nice on the lips.  By the way, I'm planning to buy the other shades because I only have two: VI Pink click here and Velvet Nude. So that's it! Thanks and Stay tuned! God Bless! :)

What do you think of Sophi Martin Lipsticks? Comment down below.






No comments:

Post a Comment