Friday, March 15, 2013

SOPHIE PARIS J'ADORE LIPSTICK - VI PINK

So I just went "somewhere" with my mom's assistant to buy only earrings and some clothes. I have no plan of buying a lipstick but suddenly a stall caught my attention. A dealer of Sophie Lipsticks! Yes! Not only lipstick, but she has everything on hand. So Let's get started!


 

As you can see, Sophie has 8 shades in total but in this picture, I think 1 or 2 shades were not included. I don't know why. 



NEW SHADE!! (^_^)
Shade name: VI PINK
"For me it's more on loud pink."



LIP SWATCH: (indoor light)





HAND SWATCH:
(Compared to EVER BILENA in Pink Flame)
Left: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
Right: Sophie Paris J'Adore Lipstick in VI Pink

As you can see, the two shades are very close to each other. The only difference is the Pink Flame is Matte and the VI Pink is Semi matte.


PROS:

  • Very Affordable - Php 79.00
  • Vibrant Pink / Very Pigmented
  • Comes in many shades
  • Longevity (for me) 3 hours max. w/o eating (lol!:)
  • Stained on my lips after two swipes of tissue.

CONS:

  • Always OUT OF STOCK
  • Has a sweet smell which I don't like.
  • Hard to find if you don't know any sophie direct sellers.

So far, I'm rating this lipstick for 9/10 because It's not too creamy so it's really nice on the lips.  By the way, I'm planning to buy the other shades because I only have two: VI Pink and Velvet Nude which I will be reviewing soon. So that's it! Thanks and Stay tuned! God Bless! :)

What do you think of Sophi Martin Lipsticks? Comment down below.





1 comment:

  1. hi mam! if you like to order sophie paris lipstick https://tl-ph.facebook.com/sophieparisph

    ReplyDelete