Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ARTIST STUDIO BRUSHES

Hello Sunshine!

I know this is late but I just wanna to you guys what I just discovered for the past months.
This all started on Instagram post of brushes of a friend and I thought that is a Sigma brushes!
I asked her where did she get those brushes and she said that it's not sigma but maybe a dupe for
sigma brushes! It's the ARTIST STUDIO BRUSHES and she said that I can get those brushes at Landmark Trinoma. So I went there and search for it and Tadaaaaa! I felt happy when I saw the ARTIST STUDIO BRUSH Counter.

Ok Ok. Enough of the bluff and let's get started!


Top: Powder Brush
Bottom: Foundation Brush 



Top: Concealer Brush
Bottom: Angled Brush


Artist Studio Brushes can be found at Landmark. I got mine from Landmark, Trinoma at prices ranging from 40php to 350php (from what I saw). 

Based from what I have read from other blogs,Prices of Artist Studio Brushes in Landmark Makati and Landmark Trinoma are totally different. It is a lil' bit expensive in makati than in trinoma.




The brush handles themselves has a matte finish and with their brand name.

Their bristles are tightly intact so it will not easily fall off.


Foundation Brush
This brush can be used for liquid products such as foundation. 
It will be so hard to blend if you will use a stick or a mousse foundation. 


Angled Brush
I've been using this for multiple purposes. I used this for applying my stick foundation
and sometimes for applying my bronzer for contouring. (but I have a contouring brush of course!)


Concealer Brush
I have bad moments using this because I find it so uneasy for applying concealer.
So I prefer using the ring finger for apply concealer. It's so easy and can blend fast when in hurry.


Powder Brush
This Brush takes a little amount of powder to be applied on the face which is good.
You can control how much product you put on your face.

Actually, this brushes are already cleaned twice and I'm surprise that the bristles didn't fall off and it stays so soft like a new one. 

This are all less than 400. Very cheap right?


Overall rating: 10/10
Packaging: 10
Density: 10


PROS:
  • Very veryyyyy cheap!
  • Available only at Landmark.
  • Very soft bristles

CONS:
  • NONE :)


As a girl that wants a cheap product but has a good quality, this is a good buy because i'm one of the girls out there who can't afford to buy expensive brushes but has the same quality.

7 comments:

  1. Gusto ko sanang magpurchase nyan kaso sa landmark lang yta meron nyan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you wash new brushes prior to first use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis! Galing ako ng landmark trinoma, nagtanong ako dun sa information desk nila sabi wala daw :'( saan po ba banda sa landmark?? Anonh floor po ba?? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis! Galing ako ng landmark trinoma, nagtanong ako dun sa information desk nila sabi wala daw :'( saan po ba banda sa landmark?? Anonh floor po ba?? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yung malapit sa entrance na connected sa mrt.. bandang gilid sya ee. Malapit sa missha.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete