Monday, March 18, 2013

AVON Holiday Collection Make Up Palette

Hey Guys!

I'm here again to do a review about this AVON Product which my mom gave it to me as an additional to my collection. (^_^). I really don't like AVON Products especially when it comes to their foundation, powders and blushes because it really cause me breakouts which is a hell for me. But I love it when it comes to their mascaras and eyeshadows. This comes with a mascara and I will be doing a review on that soon!

So let's get started!


The Box 


Back


The Very Cute Front Packaging.. So Girly! (*_*)


Back


TADAAAAA!! ~~

It contains 2 blushes & 8 awesome eyeshadows.



It also comes with an eyeshadow applicator & a blush applicator.



Swatches of the 2 Blushes.. I think the other one is an Highlighter.
But it says in the packaging that it is a blush.. Confusing.. haha


Swatches of the 4 upper right eyeshadows.
(indoor light)


Swatches of the 4 lower left eyeshadows.
(indoor light)


PROS:
  • Not too shimmery. Good for everyday use.
  • Available in AVON Outlets and dealers (w/c is easy to find)
  • PIGMENTED

CONS:
  • A bit pricey.. I think it's 700+
  • It cause me breakouts when I used twice of the blush T_T

I do not recommend the blush for people like me who has sensitive skin because it really causes breakouts. I promise you! 

Overall rating:
~~ for eyeshadows (9/10)
~~ for blush (5/10)

Overall Packaging:
~~ 10/10 :)


This is my last review for tonight!
See you in my next review!











No comments:

Post a Comment