Monday, March 18, 2013

SHAWILL CREAM EYESHADOW

I know it's late but I just wanna share with you guys this CREAM EYESHADOW from SHAWILL.
This 12 cream eyeshadow I bought is in number 03.. I don't know why but I like the shades in this number..


The Packaging .. Pretty cute right? 



Simple back side .. 


The Colors ... It's obvious that it has shimmers :)
It comes with an applicator.



SWATCHES



I'm Rating this product 10/10 

Why?

It's because I love it's pigmentation. No bad smell. Not too shimmery/glittery for a cream eyeshadow.
Well, we all know that eyeshadows stays for a very long time with help of an eyeshadow base. 
So basically, I tried this eyeshadow with ELF Primer and it stayed for about 2-5 hours w/o retouching. 
Pretty good enough for it's price right? 

PROS:
  • Affordable at 149-150 php
  • Available in SM Malls Department Store, Watsons
  • No bad smell

CONS
  • NONE 

I recommend this to the girls out there who wants an "umpff" (If you know what I mean) to their eyes and to those who loves to party.



I also think that this is a pretty good dupe for the NYX GLITTER CREAM PALETTE.
CREDITS TO THE PHOTO OWNER.


That's for my today's review my dear lovely girls! 
Take care & Stay Pretty!
Till' my next review :)









No comments:

Post a Comment