Sunday, March 31, 2013

WORST PRODUCT #1

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Just want to share with you guys my experience w/ this particular  product that I won a very long time ago in an auction on facebook. I really thought that this product is really good because it's made I think in usa so I expect that this product will be good but it's worst than ever!

Anyway, Let's get started!

I'm talking about LA Colors Liquid Makeup in BUFF.


I already tried this product. I admit it that it blends naturally on my skin tone so I like it. It's like you're not wearing a liquid makeup. BUT! sooner or later, my face began to itchy and some redness appeared on my skin & then breakouts followed the other day. HUHU! DEFINITELY HATE THIS PRODUCT!

This product smells like lotion. Very very lotion.


I'm really disappointed w/ this product. *sigh* because I really thought that I already found a makeup that is good for everyday use. 

So guys, what you think? Let me know if you have the same experience like mine.

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. OMG sis, this is the same reason I haven't put up la colors on my site yet(nyxwholesaleph)..I've read a blog about her having breakouts with this foundation & it won't get out of my mind ever since.. I've heard it has lot of parabens..not good..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg. ur nyxwholesaleph seller? hehe. yes pls. don't put it in ur site cos it will cause disaster to ur customers. dis product is really a boo! thanks sis for the info that it has parabens! :)

      Delete