Sunday, March 31, 2013

SANSAN SHIMMER LIPSTICK 01

Hi everyone! 

I discovered this product from a friend because she has this lipstick and she said that I must try it because it's pink! When I tried it, omg! it's really good on the lips! I bought mine at Robinsons Ermita because most HBC Branch that I've visited always doesn't have it on stock! Yes, it's always out of stock!


sorry for the background. lol

As you can see, the lipstick doesn't come with a shade name but a number.

Really. It's a nice pink! A Shimmer Pink 

Swatch: See the shimmer?

My overall verdict to this product is that it's a good buy, very cheap and very pigmented.
No bad smell. But this is not good for everyday makeup. I suggest you should wear this if you will attend a party or if you will go to a club. But for everyday? a big NO NO.

This is really hard to find promise! I think it only cost me 120+ - 130 sorry I can't remember. lol. It's not long lasting. 

That's it! If you have any questions guys please comment down below.

xoxo 






2 comments:

  1. hi girl, i have the same shade and i normally put it on top of my pinkie's collection in the shade cabcun pink. and it looks ok naman kaso hndi nga sya long lasting. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! talaga? if I put it on top of a lipstick hndi halata na shimmer?

      Delete