Thursday, April 11, 2013

MINI HAUL

Hi Good Evening guys!

This is super duper mega ultra late post! haha I'm sorry! Been busy this past few weeks.

So I got this mini haul at robinsons and in an online shop NYX Wholesale PH  . I really love that shop because they have many cosmetics to choose from at affordable price! Just visit them at the link above to see their beautiful girly site!

So let's get started! 

What I've got from Robinsons Department Store: Nichido Eyebrow shaver (P 50.00) , Nichido Eyelash Curler refill (P36.50), ELF Eyebrow stencil kit (P129.75), ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara (P129.75), Nichido Eyelash Adhesive (P 60.00)

What I've got from NYX Wholesale PH: ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer & NYX Eye Jumbo Pencil in Milk


That's all! 
Goodnight & Sweet dreams! 
~ xoxo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment