Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review: BK Fast Dry Nail Polish

Good day everyone!

It's super hot here in the philippines because of summer season! Instead of staying inside our house, I went to divisoria (a public market) to have something to buy. Then I ended up with buying this BK Nail Polish in 4 shades. I only got four shades because I only bought exact amount of money for clothes.

So here's the review.

this photo is for reference only. I think there's so many shades of BK, not only this.


This are only shades that I bought.
L-R: Chocolate, Orange, Lemon and I don't know the name of the last one because it doesn't have name on it.

This nail polish has ingredients on the back and bar code.



Excuse my hand. lol.
I've decided to try the chocolate shade w/ a twist of lemon.
The chocolate shade is like neutral and lemon is more on yellowish shade.



My Thoughts:
~ Since it's fast drying, you need to apply fast the nail polish to your nails to avoid messy look.
~ This nail polish is also scented. The scent of lemon is so sweet!
~ Each nail polish is 9ml.
~ MADE IN CHINA

Honestly, I'm afraid to try nail polish that is made from china because we all know that it contains harmful ingredients but I decided to give this a try because I just want to show you guys my thoughts about this nail polish before you buy.

Overall rating:
7/10

That's it for this post guys! Let me know what you think of this product by commenting down below.


 Thank you and Have a great day ahead!







No comments:

Post a Comment